Consent to the processing of personal data in accordance with RODO
1. I agree to the processing of my personal data by the administrator
The company Next Technology professionals Sp. z o.o. (NT-Pro) with its registered office in Warsaw
(00-869), address: ul. Goods 35/83, KRS number: 0000583716,
A) in order to carry out recruitment projects, consisting of an indication of our
To clients (potential employers or employment agencies) for job applicants, which
Main activity of NT-Pro.
b) In order to contact potential candidates for work and to present their job offers
Their respective education and experience;
2. I give personal data voluntarily and declare that they are truthful.
3. I have read the content of the information clause, including information on the purpose and
The processing of personal data and the right of access to the content of their data and
In accordance with art. Article 13 (1) 1 and para. 2 of the General Data Protection regulation
of 27 April 2016 (RODO) inform that:
1) The administrator of your personal data is Next Technology
Professionals Sp. z o.o. (NT-Pro) with its registered office in Warsaw (00-869), address: ul.
Trade Mark 35/83;
2) We only process data relating to the name, place of
Residence, place of employment, contact details, wages, salaries,
Training and professional experience, and other voluntary
Made available by an authorized person;
3) We do not process sensitive data.
4) Personal data will be processed:
(a) In order to carry out recruitment projects involving the
To provide our clients with potential candidates for work, which is related to the
It is the main focus of the NT-Pro business.
b) In order to contact potential candidates for work and presentations
The job offers corresponding to their education and experience;
5) The basis for processing is voluntary consent, expressed by contact
With Us (article 6 (1) (a) (a RODO) or the information we obtain from you,
Voluntarily provided by the person to whom the data are processed in the
Internet services (e.g. linked-in, pracuj.pl. Goldenline, Gumtree, etc...)
and other places in connection with your search for
Employment, which is justified by the specific needs of the administrator,
As an entity that is professionally engaged in the search for workers
(article 6 (1) (f RODO).
6) Personal data of persons who meet the recruitment criteria included in the collection
Candidates ' data may be entrusted to potential employers in the
To allow contact and conduct of interviews.
7) We do not transfer personal data outside the country or organization
8) Your personal data will be stored for a maximum period of 6
Years after the date of their acquisition or the last update made by the
States, which is justified by the current data relating to the
Skills and competences of the candidate and the suitability of the data to
Use in recruitment projects.
At the end of this period, personal data will be permanently removed from the
Information Technology and paper data – destroyed;
9) You have the right to access your data and the content of your
Rights of rectification, erasure, limitation of processing, right of
Data transfer, right to object, right to withdraw consent
At any time without affecting the legality of processing,
Which it was based on consent before it was revoked.
10) You have the right to bring a complaint to the supervisory authority when
You acknowledge that our processing of personal data violates the
Provisions of the General Data Protection regulation of 27 November
April 2016 (RODO) or other data processing provisions
11) Our processing of your personal data is a prerequisite for
For the implementation of our recruitment services.
Personal data or the withdrawal of consent to their
Processing by us will be inability to provide services and
Taking into account your candidacy in ongoing or new projects
12) Within our business we are profiling
Personal data on the basis of criteria related to the characteristics of the
Physical, i.e. In particular, education, skills or
Professional experience, which aims to select candidates for the
That meet the requirements of specific recruitment processes.
13) At any time, you may object to the profiling of the
data, but the lack of profiling capabilities may prevent us from
The proper realization of recruitment processes in relation to the state
How to exclude states from participation in some of the recruitment projects;
14) We do not take automated decisions based on profiling
Personal data. Each time a decision is taken on specific
Candidates, pre-selected on the basis of the profiling
is preceded by a detailed analysis by our staff member;
15) We protect all your data against unauthorized access
Third parties. In relation to computer files, we use the methods
cryptographic or access passwords. Accessing an application that contains data
Persons are only entitled and only to the extent necessary.
Documents in paper form are stored in places physically
Protected against access by unauthorised third parties. In
Some situations also use data pseudonimizację.